C1 Series Carbon Filters
C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all of your general-purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor from your tap water.* A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
C Series cartridges are available in three different sizes and two (2) different micron ratings. Both the C1 and C2 are nominally rated at 5- microns, the C8 is nominally rated at 1-micron.
These dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications, and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
- Economically priced
- Provides sediment filtration
- Provides bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Available online in two sizes 20" and 9-3/4" lengths
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
- General purpose taste and odor reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies
- Polishing filter for process or closed-loop streams