Polypropylene Filter Bags
Due to labor and material shortages, the current lead time for filter bags is about 10 weeks.
If you have a time sensitive delivery issue, please call us to look at alternatives or expediting options.
Our Filtersource.com brand of polypropylene filter bags are constructed using 100% synthetic fibers. The proper combination of fiber diameters, weights and thicknesses result in an economical depth filter media. To reduce fiber migration, Polypropylene bags are treated with a glazed finish, while Polyester and Nomex bags are singed.
Polypropylene materials meet FDA regulations for food contact under CFR21, Section 177.1520
- Silicone-free construction
- High dirt holding capacity
- Ability to remove both solid and gelatinous particles
- Low cost
- Glazed/singed finish reduces fiber-shedding
This product is sold in case quantities only, each case contains 50 bags.
Custom sizes are available. Please contact us to quote your specific application.
- Micron ratings from 1 to 200
- All industry standard & custom sizes available
- Broad chemical compatibility
- High flow/low pressure drop
- Sewn or fully-welded construction
- Handles on all bags
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Temperature ratings toåÊ200F
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Paints, Inks, Resins and Coatings
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids