All Natural - Pure Polypropylene Cartridge Housings
Virgin polypropylene filter housings. An economical solution to fluoropolymer, stainless steel or Teflon® housings. Accepts (1) 2.5" OD cartridge in either 10" or 20" length. Cartridge sealing options are either DOE or 222/FLAT. All housings have 3/4" NPT connections and come with a mounting bracket cap with double cap plugs.
All Natural Filter Housings help maintain high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes. These housings can also be used for a variety of other applications where purity, quality, filtration, and economy are required.
- An economical solution to fluoropolymer, stainless steel or PTFE housings
- Pure polypropylene components - no fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
- Ultra-smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build-up
- Resists deionized water and other inorganic solutions
- Resists stress cracking
- FKM O-rings provide dependable sealing
- Deionized and Reagent Grade Water
- Electronic Grade Chemicals (See Compatibility Chart)
- Reagent Grade Chemicals
- Freons (TF, 113)
- Electronic Etching Solutions
- Magnetic coatings (Tape, Disc or Card)
- Reverse Osmosis or Ultrafiltration Final Filters