Big Bubba Polypropylene Housing
Big-Bubba® filters are bigger and better than other non-metallic filter housings because pricing is based on their economical plastic construction, while the pressure rating is nearly equal to stainless steel!
- Made of glass-reinforced polypropylene for greater strength and chemical resistance.
- Will not dent, rust, chip or corrode.
- Filters accept single cartridge for convenience.
- Swing-bolt lid closure is easy, safe & secure. • Pressure release for safety.
- Cartridge "lock" adapter to hold cartridge in place.
- Double o-rings on cartridges for superior sealing.
- Two outlets to allow piping from the same direction.
- Whole house filtration
- Commercial filtration
- Industrial filtration
- Pre-filtration for reverse osmosis equipment
- Community water systems
- Sea water applications due to their noncorrosive construction
- Replacement for bag filters more filter area
- Replacement for multiple cartridge filters for greater convenience
- Water for livestock and poultry