Traditional Standard Cartridge Filter Housings
Standard filter housings are manufactured of a durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). All are equipped with 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet ports, pressure relief button and mounting bracket cap.
Standard filter housings are available in both 10" and 20" lengths and will accommodate a wide range of 2-1⁄2" to 2-7⁄8" diameter cartridges.
Note: The clear bowl is only available in the 10" length.
• Housing Polypropylene (Blue) Styrene Acrylonitrile (Clear)
• Cap ready for use with a Mounting Bracket. (Mounting Bracket no included)
• Comes with a Pressure Relief Button
• O-Rings are Buna-N
• Maximum Temperature 125°F (51.7°C)
• Maximum Pressure 125 psi (8.62 bar)
• Ideal for use in residential, commercial and industrial applications
• Available in 10" and 20" sizes to meet your flow needs
• Pressure-relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap
• Thick walls for increased strength
• Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
• Available with clear and blue sumps